Frequently asked questions
What is Vibeji and how does it work?
Vibeji aims at bringing good vibes into your lives through many well-curated activities in a city. It doesn't matter if you are a local or traveller, we are here to enhance and enrich your experience.
What is a VIBE experience?
VIBE stands for Valuable, Indie, Bonding and Entertaining.
These four elements are the most important requirements for activities (aka Vibe) and event (aka Community Vibe) on Vibeji.
- Valuable: the knowledge, skillsets or takeaways you have after joining our experience
- Indie: our hosts are indie (or independent) hosts who organise activities out of their passion, and love of what they do.
- Bonding: the word speaks for itself. It is the connection that we all feel at every experience and at Vibeji, we highly value these human connections and always try to facilitate them whenever we could.
- Entertaining: finding the fun and enjoyment in what we do, or learn is always our sweet spot. To us, we learn best when we feel enjoyable and find meaning in the works.
How do I create Vibeji account?
If you don't have an Vibeji account yet, go to Vibeji.com and click Sign Up.
You can sign up using your email address, or Facebook account. Signing up and creating an Vibeji account is free. After you sign up, be sure to complete your account information before booking a Vibe
Why should I complete my account?
We ask everyone who uses Vibeji for a few pieces of information that can help maintain and improve the community standard and friendliness. We envision Vibeji as a home where people can socialise, and learn great things. Therefore, guests should have these info completely filled out before they can make a reservation request. They helps make sure hosts know who to expect, and how to contact the guest.
The information for guests include:
Note: Hosts won’t see guest’s real email addresses or phone number even after they book.
How do I edit my account settings or profile?
You can edit the information that appears on your Vibeji profile, such as your main profile photo or profile description, from your account settings.
- Login to your Vibeji profile. Refer to forgot password in case you can't login.
- Go to profile (top right corner)
- Choose My profile from the drop down and your profile page will appear
- Choose Edit Profile to update the basics about who you are (A bit about yourself), contact information including the phone number and email address you’ll share when you have a confirmed reservation.
- Notification Setting is where you can choose to enable or disable SMS notification
- Photos: Upload your profile photo is a great way to communicate your personal branding to our community. Guests are not required to upload a photo when they join Vibeji, and aren't required to upload a photo to book unless the host requires profile photos. Guests can remove profile photos from their profile at any time.
- In case you want to become a host, bank details are essential to ensure the timely payment for your dedication.
What should I do if someone asks me to pay outside of the Vibeji website?
Don’t send them money, and let us know. We’ll never ask you to pay for anything outside of our site, through email, or through a third-party booker.
If you paid for your reservation outside of Vibeji (for example, a wire or bank transfer), you may have paid for a fraudulent reservation. To get help, please email [email protected]
What methods of payment does Vibeji accept?
We support different payment methods such as
- Bank card: we accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex and JCB cards
- MoMo Wallet payment
- Bank transfer
I’m a guest. What do I do if I feel unsafe during an experience?
If you encounter an emergency situation, or if your personal safety is threatened while traveling, contact local police or emergency services immediately.
If you feel "not right" before the activity, please contact us via [email protected] or our facebook Vibeji
What happens if I get injured during my experience?
Your safety is our first priority. If you’re injured or require medical attention while on an experience, you should get yourself to a safe place and contact local emergency services immediately. Once you’re safe and your immediate concerns have been addressed, report the incident to us by contacting [email protected] or our facebook
What are the types of scam that could happen?
Never share your email address before a booking is accepted or transfer funds outside the Vibeji system, and always carefully examine emails claiming to be from Vibeji. Examples of common scams include:
- Advance Fee Scam: Someone offers to pay you or give you something if you pay through a service outside of Vibeji.
- Phishing Scam: Someone sends an email or link that looks like it's from Vibeji or another trusted site. These messages are designed to trick you into providing confidential information such as passwords or other email addresses. Phishing messages may contain malware, which is malicious software that gains access to your computer to gather your personal information, including passwords.
- Overpayment Scam: Someone offers to pay a host more than the price of the reservation, and then asks the host to give them cash to cover the difference.
- Third-party Booking Scam: Someone offers to reserve and pay for an Vibeji listing through their third-party website or service, often claiming to have an Vibeji coupon or discount. These reservations are typically paid for using stolen credit cards.